SLIDER

What I'm Watching:


1.) LOCKWOOD & CO.


- I binged this in two days while I was off work with Covid. Enjoyed it enough that I checked the first two books in the series out of the library. Looking forward to season 2, assuming Netflix doesn't cancel it like they do with everything.


2.) THE LAST OF US
 - This show. Are you guys watching this show? Episode 3 ripped my heart out and fed it back to me to, then ran me up and down a gravel road and then sprinkled happy rain onto everything to really impact your world view.


3.) VELMA
- I don't know why I'm watching this show. I don't hate it with the vehemence most of the internet has for it. And yet. I don't like it, either. Yet somehow, I feel compelled to know what kind of stupid bad-fan-fiction bullshit is going to happen each week. 


4.) EMILY IN PARIS
- Season 3 is taking me a long time to get through. It's the least interesting one so far. Also, I get that Emily is meant to be someone who is quirky and fun and romantic and wants to do the right thing and her efforts often backfire on her. But this season so far I have just been like "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, YOU IMBECILE!"
 
 


2 comments

  1. The Last of Us is like Pixar on steroids. Stop making me care about these character so quickly, and then killing them. I never played the game, but my husband did and he is enjoying the show as well. For me, this idea of zombies is the most realistic yet which makes it so terrifying! My husband put on Velma and... I wasn't gripped. I didn't hate it like the internet seems to, but I also didn't enjoy it. It feels so try hard. Haven't heard of Lockwood and Co, will have to check that out. Haven't watched any Emily in Paris either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's what I wss trying to say and couldn't figure out how to say - SO TRY HARD.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.